The table below shows the exam results from Cowbridge Comprehensive School over the previous five years:
- The level 1 threshold is the new 5 A*-G measure. A level 1 GCSE qualification contributes 20% towards the level 1 threshold.
- The level 2 threshold is the new 5 A*-C measure. A level 2 GCSE qualification contributes 20% towards the level 2 threshold.
- The level 2+ threshold is the same as the level 2 threshold but must include a level 2 pass in English (or Welsh first language) and Maths.
- CSI (Core Subject Indicator) is a level 2 (A*-C) pass in English (or Welsh first language), Maths and Science.
- The Average Point Score shows the average total points achieved per pupil within the school.
- The Capped Point score is the best eight grades achieved on average per pupil within the school.
Documentation is below in PDF Format: